בואו ננסה למצוא את המילים של...

ALMIGHTY

בואו ננסה למצוא את המילים של...

OVER MY HEAD. בינגו! משעמם לי מאוד... what happened to you you played the victim for so long now in this game what i thought was true is made of fiction (??)and i´m following the same but if try to make......wtf i´m not sure where i should begin fallin´,fallin´ now i´m in over my head for something i said completely misread i´m better off dead and now i can´t see i think you can´t beat (??) this hypocrisy beginning to get to me it´s none of my concern why´d you look at me,´cause i don´t believe in fame i guess you´ve never heard I met our neighbors that don´t even know your name but if i had to say goodbye to leave as hell i´d save my time and served(??) me well fallin´,fallin chorus this came all before those who suffer more onto a way found this to be a nightmare what´s with my disgrace i lost the human race no one plans for it to blow-up in their face ?who said it was easy to put back all these pieces ?who said it was so easy to put back all these pieces chorus אחח...כוס אמק החרא הזה לקח לי איזה חצי שעה!

ALMIGHTY

צודקת!!!! אבל עם שינוי קל...

but if i try to make sense of this mess i´m in

למעלה