ווווווווווווווי

amitwagner

correction to myself

i meant that most of the japanese and chinese will not be able to recognize the old form of the kanji​

amitwagner

yes but

it's interesting that many languages used signs for their writing system and went on to fonetic system but the japanese and chinese stayed with the kanji.​

lgmtk

thanx a lot but only one question:

Why in english? dont u know hebrew? any way i'm not disturbed by that and it's fine. thank you again!

amitwagner

understand

well, hebrew is the first language i ever spoke and i speak it very well (i respond to question here, don't i?). the english is because my keyboard don't have hebrew on it. anyway, my japanese is far from where i want it to be but i'll be happey to answer any question i can. p.s i don't know anything about anime​

lgmtk

מבין סבבה. למרות שזה קצת אידיוטי

שאין עברית........חחחחחחחחחחח............

lgmtk

live אולי? טוסט לא משנה. סבבה לי

אין בעיה עם אנגלית. או יפנית..........חחחחחחחח.......

Morphia

אוקי

דבר ראשון- סו דה - אכן. אתה יכול גם לומר סו דה יו נה (כמו נה בנקו) טמבל- קיסטמה (קי (קישוא) סה (כביסה) טא (טנא) מא (מלח)) או באקה, או טמה (טנא רק עם מ) או באקה יארו אהבה- anata wo ai shite imasu זו הצורה הנכונה להגיד 'אני אוהב\ת אותך' היפנים לא משתמשים בזה הרבה בגלל שזה ממש רציני וכבד בדר"כ אומרים דאייסוקי או סוקי גה מקווה שהצלחתי לסדר את זה

Amber4Ever

^_^ איזה אנשים חביבים אתם../images/Emo56.gif

כמה תגובות ^_^ מגיע לכם חביבות
*צלש החביבות של Shagy* שאגי מברך אותכם לשנת לימודים טובה ^_^ באקאים שכמותכם ^_^ סו דה סו דה ^_^

למעלה