שמועה מוזרה אך משעשעת חחחחחח

Juliann

שמועה מוזרה אך משעשעת חחחחחח

מצאתי את זה בפורום הרשמי של איידול, מישהי טוענת שהיא פגשה את בן דוד של קונסי והוא אמר שבין קונסי לקארי יש אקשן מאחורי הקלעים... ההודעה המלאה => Ok, im usually not into this whole rumor starting, believing thing, but this is a first hand account from me. You can take it however you want to take it but I swear it really did happen. I live in New York City, I am 15. Me and my friend went to work with her mother yesterday at a photography place. One of the people who works there said that he was Constantine's cousin. Usually I am very skeptical about these things but, he showed us pictures of them together, and he did have alot of the same features as Constantine to tell you the truth. He then told us that Constantine and Carrie are very (his exact words) "smoochy" behind the scenes. And that his cousin and her are doing alot of action that can not be shown on the show. He then went on to say that Constantine is nervous because he has heard that Carrie has a boyfriend but she tells him that she does not! I was totally shocked at this and then told him I really wasnt a fan of Constantine's nor Carrie's and he was kind of done talking to us.

קארי?! מוזר ברמות...אני לא מתכוונת

להאמין לזה... למדתי מנסיון אישי שכ"כ הרבה פעמים אנשים ממציאים דברים.. אני לא מאמינה עד שלא מוכיחים לי..חיחי

אבל מאריו הומו לא?!

ומיקיילה צעירה ממנו ב10 שנים...חיחיחיח
רונה.XXX

MiZeGoogle

"זה לא תמיד נכון" אבל בד"כ אין עשן

בלי אש ... ותחשבו על זה...

MiZeGoogle

קרי וקונסי לנצח שתי נשיקות במצח1!

מה רק לסיימון ופאולה מותר?!

למעלה