שרשור קונסטנטין

Fairywitch

עוד תמונה של האליל

מהתכנית הראשונה של הTOP24. תראו איזה חיוך

ראיתי כזאת הודעה מצחיקה

באתר של בטי: vote for constantine (or pray for your soul)
הייתי חייבת לספר לכם...

Juliann

ראיון עם קונסי !! ראיון חמוד ../images/Emo9.gif

Talking to: Constantine Maroulis e-mail print Monday, March 14, 2005 By EVONNE COUTROS STAFF WRITER arrow"Rocker" Constantine Maroulis enjoys singing and listening to American classics. "American Idol" finalist Constantine Maroulis of Wyckoff has come a long way from his days as a singer and a musical theater performer at Ramapo High School in Franklin Lakes. Maroulis, a 2002 graduate of the Boston Conservatory, has performed Shakespeare in summer theater and starred as Roger in the national tour of "Rent." The lead singer with the rock band Pray for the Soul of Betty has put his touring career with the group on hold while appearing on "Idol." Music isn't his sole goal, Maroulis told The Record in a telephone interview before last week's 12 finalists were announced. Q. After 100,000 singers auditioned, being a finalist has its pressures. Is there stage fright at this point when you step in front of the judges to perform? With the level of intensity, it's an anxious feeling. There are millions and millions of people watching. It's a great feeling, but it's always bittersweet. You always hate to see your friends go home. But on nights like Wednesdays, you're reminded of the competitive nature of the show. It's a relief when you're moving forward. Q. When you were a student at Ramapo High School, did you think of a stage career? I always loved to sing and listen to the classics from the American songbook - from Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra to the musicals and rock-and-roll. I had a middle school teacher at Eisenhower Middle School [in Wyckoff] who really encouraged me to go forward. At Ramapo, I had a great chorale teacher, Mr. [Robert] Van Dongen. But I really enjoyed acting, summer theater, and I had rock-and-roll bands in high school. Q. What prompted you to audition for "American Idol" at this point in your career? I had just come home from [touring in] "Rent" and was concentrating on the band. I heard about the auditions through a friend of mine who convinced me to go. I checked it out and it worked out. I've always been adventurous. I thought it would help me in the long run. Getting that sort of exposure and singing the greatest songs ever written. Q. Does age play a factor here? You're 29, a bit older than the other contestants on the show. I am a little older than the others. I have more life experience, but they are all extremely talented and mature for their age. I'm humbled to be here. I am hoping to appeal to a broad audience. I think I bring a special edge to the competition, but I don't want to be pigeonholed into any style. Q. Landing the tour of "Rent" must have been a highlight in terms of pursuing an acting career. Shortly after graduating the Boston Conservatory I was seen for the show. I'm a history buff when it comes to the theater. I was familiar with the material, and [playwright] Jonathan Larson was one of our amazing talents. I had met his family and friends. I liked being on the road and did eight shows a week playing the lead character. It was a great experience. Q. How is the overall "American Idol" experience? Where do you see yourself headed after the show is over? It's a challenge. People see me as this rock-and-roll guy, but I've studied all sorts of styles and music, and I'll apply this to the challenges ahead. I'm serious about the craft of acting. It's not just music. It's theater and the art of acting. Q. You can't speak about the specifics of "American Idol" and the songs you'll sing, but what can you tell the public about what you're going through? I want everyone to know how pleased and happy I am to be on the show. It's an amazing opportunity. The field is so over-saturated, but that's just the way it is these days. You have to seize the opportunities. I want people to know how hard I am working.

Juliann

תמונות מהממות של קונסי....

איזה חמודדדדדדדדדדדדדד

Juliann

תקראו לי משוגעת אבל...

בנים עם לק שחור זה יפה לאללה

Juliann

חחחחחח מה לעשותתתתתת

הוא באמת חתיךךך במיוחד עם הלק!
הלוואי שקליי ישים לק שחור אבל הוא בחיים לא ישים... טו מאץ' גודי טו שוז

R o t e m O p

בעעע לק על בנים זה פשוט רע !

גם בתקופת הרוק כבד והמטאליקה שלי לא יכולתי לסבול את זה...

למעלה